By Deborah Sexton
How To Understand Others Using Numerology
Here are the numbers for the English alphabet
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z
We Will Be Using Caldean Numerology
Here are the Caldean numbers. They never used the number 9, as they saw it as sacred
A B C D E U O F
I K G M H V Z P
J R L T N W
G S X
Find The Numbers For Each Consonant And Than Each Vowel In A Name
The Heart Number is the total of the Vowels and is the side you keep hidden inside The Personality Number is the total of the Consonants and is the part you show to the world The True Self Number is the combination of the Vowels and Consonants
Let’s take these two well known figures, Barack Obama and John McCain
A A O A A
Vowels = 1 + 1 + 7 + 1 + 1= 11 = 1 + 1= 2 = Heart Number 2
B R C K B M
Consonants = 2 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 15 = 1+5 = 6 = Personality Number 6
Total = 2 + 6 = 8 = True Self Number 8
O A I
Vowels = 7 + 1 + 1 = 9 = Heart Number 9
J H N M C C N
Consonants = 1 + 5 + 5 + 4 + 3 + 3 + 5 = 26 = 2 + 6 = 8 = Personality Number 8
Total = 9 + 8 = 17 = 1 + 7 = 8 = True Self Number 8
Now let’s look at both of their characters and personalities. Below is a brief meaning of the number
See if it gives an accurate analysis.
1. High energy, inspiring, secure, feels blocked and sometimes inferior.
2. Supports self and others in equal measure, overwhelmed, withdrawn.
3. Heartfelt, uplifting, communicator, joyful optimist, critical.
4. Stable, patient, follows through, disappointed, depressed, skips steps.
5. Focused, versatile, freedom lover, hard working, scattered, bluffs
6. Sees big picture, forgiving, patient, does detailed work, lost in petty detail, judges.
7. Trusting, open-hearted, shares feelings, bitter, paranoid, loses trust of self .
8. Influential, generous, hard working, preoccupied with power, money.
9. Integrity, Wisdom, Leads by example, higher principles, lonely, feels cut-off.